Make frothed milk for drinks the easy way with the AeroLatte Milk Frother. This “to go” style frother is lightweight, quick, and easy to use. It’s great for making frothed milk for cappuccinos, flat whites, hot chocolate, and beyond.
AeroLatte Milk Frother Basic Instructions
- Fill ⅓ of a tall mug or milk jug with warm milk (cold drinks use cold milk).
- Insert the AeroLatte whisking head at a slight angle into the milk.
- Froth for about 20 seconds, slowly stirring the whisking head around the milk.
- Switch of the AeroLatte before removing from the milk.
The frother has non-beverage uses as well, such as mixing custards, sauces, whipping meringues, and beyond.
The device is powered by two AA batteries, which can be use roughly 150 times. It comes with a hard shell storage case that protects the device at home or while you travel.
If you’re looking for a quick, simple, and travel-friendly way to froth milk at home or on the road, you’ve found it.
AeroLatte – Milk Frother Features
Frothy Drinks Made Easy – Froth milk for cappuccinos, flat whites, hot chocolate and beyond in under 20 seconds.
Non-Beverage Uses – Can also be used to whip meringues, custards, sauces, and more.
Travel-Ready – Includes two AA batteries; usable anywhere, no plug required.
Storage Case Included – Hard shell storage keeps the frother safe at home or on the road.
This product includes:
- 1 x AeroLatte Milk Frother
- 1 x Storage Case
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Virgin ABS Plastic, Aluminum
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries
See Josh from Alternative Brewing whip up some milk for a Cappuccino in the video below.