Bring out your inner mad coffee scientist with the Bellina Technica Coffee Syphon. Beloved for its striking appearance and velvety smooth coffee, this syphon’s a brewer the true coffee lover will love for decades to come. There’s a reason syphon coffee is often considered among the best in the world.
The brewing process involves creating a vacuum that forces the water in the 360ml lower chamber to rise to the upper chamber. Here’s where the coffee grounds are, and once the water arrives, the brewing is initiated.
Basic Bellina Technica Coffee Syphon Instructions:
- Fill the bottom chamber with 335ml of hot water and light the alcohol burner below it.
- Insert the cloth filter to the upper chamber and pour in 20g of medium-coarse coffee grounds.
- Attach the upper chamber to the lower bulb and start a timer when the water rises.
- After 30 seconds of water/coffee contact, stir the grounds slightly.
- After 2 total minutes of brewing, remove the syphon from the burner.
- Once the brewed coffee drains, remove the upper chamber and enjoy.
- The clever stainless steel and cloth filter combo keeps all grounds out of your brew. However, it does let the coffee’s natural oils through, which is what gives the coffee it’s wildly exotic aromatics and body.
When the brewing’s complete, remove the lid and flip it over. You can now lift up the upper chamber (once it cools) and set it into the lid’s protruding cylinder that also acts as a stand.
Both glass pieces are made durable borosilicate glass. The silicone band, metal stand, and alcohol burner will last for years.
Note: alcohol and extra wicks not included.
Bellina Technica Coffee Syphon Features
Stunning Syphon Coffee – Considered by many to be among the best in the world, syphon coffee has a silky smooth mouthfeel and incredibly rich aromatics.
Mad Scientist Brewing – Though the process looks complicated, this syphon’s approachable enough for brewers of all levels to get their mad scientist on.
Simple Alcohol Burner – Light the wick and it’ll produce a flame with heat that’s ideal for this style of brewing on its own.
Multi-Use Cloth Filters – Produces a creamy body from the aromatic coffee oils and can be reused many times for a more sustainable brewing ritual.
Strong Build – Featuring strong borosilicate glassware, food-grade plastic and silicone, and strong metal to keep the syphon brewing for years.
The Lid’s A Stand – Flip over the lid to make it a stand for the upper glass chamber for post-brewing placement.
This product includes:
- 1 x Bellina Technica Coffee Syphon
- 1 x Stainless Steel + Cloth Filter
- 1 x Alcohol Burner
- 1 x Coffee Scoop
|Materials||Borosilicate Glass, BPA-Free Plastic, Silicone, Metal|
|Dimensions||160mm (W) x 95mm (D) x 333mm (H)|
- Bellina UNO Coffee Syphon