Embrace the full-flavored and full-bodied coffee of the Bialetti Fiametta Italia 3-Cup. This moka pot is visually attractive, simple to use, easy to clean, and brews a killer cup.
Similarly to other moka pots, the Fiammetta Italia forces hot water vapor through finely ground coffee to produce roughly 200 mililitres of a rich, concentrated brew. Enjoy it on its own or get creative by cutting with hot water or topping with steamed milk.
Basic Moka Pot Instructions:
- Fill the bottom chamber with hot water up to right below the release valve (do not cover the valve).
- Grind 14g of coffee at a fine setting and place into the coffee basket.
- Assemble brewer and place on medium to low heat.
- When brewed coffee fills the upper chamber 80% of the way to the spout, remove from heat.
- Pour and enjoy immediately.
Built with a durable aluminum alloy that’s safe to use on all stove types except induction. The handle is ergonomically fashioned from heat resistant bakelite so you can comfortably grab anytime – the device even when the metal is hot.
The blue scratch resistant coating features the iconic Italia football logo – perfect for brewing while you root for the nation’s team.
Bialetti Fiammetta Italia – 3 Cup Features
Full-Bodied, Full-Flavored – Makes coffee that’s rich, balanced, and has a heavy, satisfying mouthfeel.
No-Scratch Coating – Scratch resistant coating will look crisp and clean for years.
Ergonomic Touch-Safe Handle – Comfortable to hold and cool to the touch even after a brew.
Long Lasting Construction – Built with durable aluminum alloy that will brew great coffee for years.
Italia Football Logo – Show your loyalty by dedicating your daily brew to Italy’s national team.
This product includes:
- 1 x Bialetti Fiammetta Italia 3-Cup
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Bakelite
- Capacity: 3-Cup (200 ml)
- Compatible With: All Stove Times But Induction