Introducing the Bialetti Moka Express Italia, with all the things you love about Bialetti’s original Moka Express, but with even more Italian charm!
Bring full-flavored, full-bodied espresso home with the Moka Express Italia. This easy-to-use and simple stovetop espresso maker is styled after Italy’s National Flag, in recognition of the original stovetop coffee makers that have been serving up fresh Italian style espresso coffee since 1933.
Using this moka pot is simple. Simply fill the water chamber, add coffee to the basket, set on a stovetop (not induction), and let the magic happen. Soon you’ll have 90ml of rich, balanced espresso to enjoy on your own or with friends.
Basic Stovetop Espresso Instructions:
- Grind 24g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy!
Bialetti Moka Express Italia Features
Rich Home Espresso – Brews stovetop espresso that’s rich and balanced enough to satisfy newcomers and coffee veterans alike.
Simple, Durable Construction – Built from few parts made with high-quality aluminum and bakelite for easy cleaning and longevity.
Italy’s National Flag Design – In recognition of the original stovetop coffee makers.
Comfort Handle – Created to make lifting and pouring espresso feel comfortable and natural.
This product includes:
- 1 x Bialetti Moka Express Italia
- Materials: Aluminum, BPA-Free Bakelite
- Stovetops: All Except Induction
- 3 Cup Bialetti Moka Express Italia
- 6 Cup Bialetti Moka Express Italia
Please note, the cup size refers to an espresso cup.