If you’re after excellent stovetop espresso and have an induction stovetop, the Bialetti Musa Induction is a great moka pot for you. It’s easy to use, visually complements any kitchen, and brews killer espresso.
Thanks to clever mechanics, brewing espresso with the Musa is a breeze. Simply add the ingredients to their appropriate chambers, assemble the brewer, and heat on your stove.
Basic Stovetop Espresso Instructions:
- Grind 24g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy.
You can then enjoy your full-flavored, full-bodied espresso. You can also cut it with steamed milk for a flat white or hot water for an americano.
The Bialetti Musa Induction is compatible with all stove types, even induction (the 2 Cup model is not compatible with induction). This is due to the durable full stainless steel construction.
The stainless steel is easy to clean (wash by hand) and looks great anywhere. The moulded resin handle is counterweighted and shaped to make the device easy to handle and pour from. This stovetop brewer comes in sizes for every circumstance: 2 Cup, 4 Cup, 6 Cup, and 10 Cup.
Bialetti Musa Induction- All Sizes Features
Tasty Stovetop Espresso – Brews rich and balanced stovetop espresso that’s delicious on its own or mixed with other ingredients.
Simple Brewing Process – Add water, add coffee, add heat, and in 4-6 minutes you have coffee.
Stainless Steel Construction – Durable, easy to clean, and stylish in any kitchen.
Induction Stove Compatible – Works will all stove types (except the 2 Cup model).
Ergonomic Handle – Counterweighted and shaped to make pouring coffee feel natural.
This product includes:
- 1 x Bialetti Musa Induction
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Moulded Resin Handle
- Capacity: 2 Cup, 4 Cup, 6 Cup, 10 Cup
- Stovetops: All (Including Induction)
- 2 Cup model is not induction stove compatible
See the Bialetti Venus in Action, most similar model to the Musa: