Cafetto MFC Powder Red is a high performance, acidic powder designed to clean and descale milk lines, frothers, and parts of automatic machines. Recommended for weekly use on machines and equipment with hard water conditions.
Cafetto MFC Powder Red 500g FEATURES
High Performance Descaling – MFC Red is an acidic powder designed to clean and descale milk lines, frothers and parts of automatic machines.
Weekly Use – Will keep lines clean and free of build-up and scale.
Non-corrosive formulation – Safe for all espresso machine and coffee brewing equipment parts.
Provides Alternating cleans – Using MFC Powder Blue will provide an all-over clean for all milk components.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 500g x Cafetto MFC Powder Red
To Clean Milk Lines and Frothers
1. When using acidic milk cleaners, the milk lines must be flushes and purged of milk prior to the cleaning process.
1. Flush milk out of system with 500ml of fresh water.
2. Add 10g (3 scoops) to 500ml (2 cups) of warm water in a container or jug
3. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
4. Flush the entire solution through the milk system following the machine manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
5. Once the solution is dispensed, rinse the container. Fill the container with 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.
To Clean Milk System Machine Parts
1. Add 10g (3 scoops) per litre of warm water in a container.
2. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
3. Add parts to be cleaned and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly in clean water and dry with paper towel or clean cloth.