The Cafetto MLC is an alkaline Milk Line Cleaner, designed for milk lines and milk steamers on automatic espresso machines.
– High performance
– Kills 99.99% of E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and Enteroccus when used in accordance with the instructions.
– Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
– Recommended for removal of low fat milk and mild descaling for areas where the water supply is soft.
– No residue or taste after rinsing.
How to use Milk Lines:
1. Add 50ml of MLC to 1 x litre of clean water.
2. Run the solution through the milk lines.
3. Run 2 x more litres of clean water through the milk lines to rinse.
How to use Steam Wand:
1. Add 50ml MLC to 500ml jug of clean water.
2. Place the steam wand in the jug and leave for half an hour.
3. Empty jug and fill with 500ml of clean water.
4. Place steam wand in the jug and turn on the steam wand.
5. Rinse for 1 minute.