Experience crisp, clean pour over coffee with the Chemex 6 Cup Glass Handle 900ml. This pour over cone doubles as a carafe, allowing you to brew in and dispense from the same vessel.
The Chemex-Bonded Coffee Filters are thicker than most, encouraging a balanced brew, a clean body, a crisp acidity, and a rich, complex flavour. Bitterness and sediment won’t find their way into your mug with this brewer.
Basic Chemex Instructions:
- Grind 50g coffee at a medium-coarse setting and place in filter.
- Saturate the grounds with 60ml of hot water, then rest.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 770ml in slow, concentric circles.
- Allow the brewed coffee to drain, clean the filter, and enjoy.
Make iced coffee by substituting hot water for ice in the carafe. The result is crisp, refreshing, and perfect for warm afternoon.
The 900ml capacity makes this brewer perfect for brewing a single cup, a few cups with friends, or a big batch for a group of cafe customers.
This Chemex departs from the classic design with the handle, which makes it easy and comfortable to move the brewer around and pour from it. The borosilicate glass is heat-resistant, extra durable, and crystal clear.
Chemex 6 Cup, Glass Handle, 900ml Features
Crisp Pour Over Coffee – Brews rich coffee with a crisp flavour, clean body, and a pleasant lack of bitterness.
Borosilicate Glass – Designed with stunning clarity and durability.
Glass Handle – Allows you to easily grip and move the Chemex confidently.
Hot + Iced Coffee – Capable of producing rich hot or iced coffee.
900ml Capacity – Can brew a single cup for you or six for the family.
This product includes:
- 1 x Chemex 6 Cup, Glass Handle, 900ml
- Non-Porous Borosilicate Glass
- Dimensions: 21.6cm Tall, 13cm Diameter
- Capacity: 900ml
Great Brew Guide from Great Roaster: