Brew better coffee with the Coffee Gear Bench Scales 2kg. This powerful tool enables you to be precise and consistent when you brew everything from french press coffee to espresso.
This scales are accurate to 0.1g, giving you complete control over how much coffee and water you use to brew. This means you never have to guess about how much coffee to scoop or how much espresso is in your cup again.
Basic Scale Instructions:
- Place the scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF button.
- When the LCD screen shows “0.0”, press MODE to cycle through units of measurement.
- Place an item on the scale and allow the reading to show on the screen.
The scale has a capacity of 2000g, which is perfect for everything from measuring beans to brewing a large french press. The stainless steel measuring plate is large enough to make weighing grounds in a portafilter painless.
The Coffee Gear Bench Scale can measure by ounces, grams, troy ounces, and pennyweight. An LED display sits on the front of the device so you can always read the measurements – even in the darkest of rooms – and has an auto-off feature to save you battery.
Rhino Coffee Gear Bench Scale Features
0.1g Accuracy – Precise measurements enable you to brew with more consistency and accuracy.
2000g Capacity – A suitable capacity for weighing beans or brewing a large batch of coffee.
Portafilter Sized – Large enough to weigh portafilters for easier espresso dosing.
LED Display – Makes keeping an eye on the measurement easy, even in a dark environment.
Auto-Off – Saves battery life when the scale is left on accidentally.
- Stainless Steel Platform, Plastic
- Platform Dimensions: 150mm x 158mm
- Measures In: Grams, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Pennyweight
- Capacity: 2000g
- Accuracy: 0.1g
- Power: 1 x 9V Battery (included)
See the Rhino Coffee Gear Bench Scales in action with Josh from Alternative Brewing below;