The Coffee Brewing Scales 2kg is designed to empower you to brew coffee with precision and consistency. Accurate to 0.1g, it gives you a clear view of how much coffee and water you’re using, or how much espresso is in your cup. You’ll never be left guessing again.
The scale’s 100 x 100mm stainless steel platform can measure up to 2000g. This is perfect for measuring the day’s beans or brewing with a large french press.
Basic Scale Instructions:
- Place the scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF button.
- When the LCD screen shows “0.0”, press MODE to cycle through units of measurement.
- Place an item on the scale and allow the reading to show on the screen.
This Coffee Brewing Scales can be used for 6 different units of measurement: grams, ounces, troy ounces, pennyweight, grains, and carats. Whether you’re a casual user or a coffee scientist, you’ll have all the information you need to brew a killer cup.
The LED display makes reading the measurements quick and painless. In case you accidentally leave the scale on, an auto-off feature will activate, saving battery life.
Coffee Brewing Scale – 2kg Features
Accurate to 0.1g – Enables you to brew with precision and consistency for better coffee.
2000g Capacity – Suitable for measuring beans or brewing with a large french press.
6 Units Of Measurement – Weighs in grams, ounces, troy ounces, pennyweight, grains, and carats.
Detachable Lid/Tray – Gives you a space to weight your beans and keeps the platform safe when not in use.
LED Display – Makes reading the measurements painless in any environment.
Auto-Off – Saves battery life when the scale is left on.
- Stainless Steel Platform, Plastic
- Platform Dimensions: 100mm x 100mm
- Measures In: Grams, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Pennyweight, Grains, Carat
- Capacity: 2000g
- Accuracy: 0.1g
- Power: 2 x AAA Batteries (Included)
See the Ten Mile Brewing Scales with Josh from Alternative Brewing in the video below!