Experience the rich coffee and tradition of Copper Turkish Cezve Coffee Pot. This ancient coffee maker features a durable copper body, a classic decorative handle, and two different size options to fit your coffee style.
The Turkish method involves repeatedly heating super-fine coffee grounds over the stove—but you never let the coffee boil. This produces a richly-flavourful brew with a heavy body you won’t soon forget.
Basic Turkish Coffee Instructions:
- Grind 10g of coffee at a super-fine setting.
- Fill your cezve ⅔ full of water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove and dump the grounds in, then gently stir.
- Hold the cezve to the heat source until small bubbles form, then remove from the heat.
- Repeat this process for 2 minutes, then pull away entirely.
- Pour the coffee, grounds and all, into a small cup and enjoy.
This Turkish coffee pot features a durable copper body that’ll last a lifetime and a beautiful decorative handle that’s comfortable and classic. The brewer comes in two sizes—240m and 350ml—so you can brew the perfect amount every time.
Copper Turkish Cezve Coffee Pot Features
Traditional Turkish Coffee — Experience this centuries-old tradition of making rich, full-bodied from the comfort of your own home.
Classic Copper Body — Easy to clean and capable of lasting a lifetime.
2 Size Options — Enables you to brew just the right amount of coffee.
Decorative Handle — Designed to match the classic style of Turkish brewers.
This product includes:
- 1 x Copper Turkish Cezve Coffee Pot