The GSI Ultralight Java Drip Coffee Maker is an ultra-compact design that is capable of resting on top of any standard travel mug so you can keep your hiking pack light and drink your coffee too. Step out of your tent and brew some sweet-pourover morning camp coffee bliss.
Only weighting in at 11g and packing down to barely a bump, this is a coffee brewer for the free-spirited wanderer that intends on packing as light as possible. There’s no filters required to get brewing. Instructions on using the GSI Ultralight Java Drip Coffee Maker:
- Simply unfold and attach the three legs to the side of your mug.
- Prop up the filter and place in 12g of medium ground coffee
- Pour slowly and carefully in circle until you fill your mug
- Pop off the filter, flip upside to remove grounds
- ENjoy our delicious morning coffee!
GSI Ultralight Java Drip Coffee Maker Features
Uber-Light-Weight Pour Over – Compacts down to fit under your camping fuel cartridge.
No Paper Filters Needed – Using a fine mesh filter it’s reusable and sustainable.
Quick Camping Set-up – Be making coffee in minutes with the 3 legs clips holding up the filter, you’re good to go.
This Product includes
- GSI Ultralight Java Drip Coffee Maker
|Dimensions||10.7W x 10.7D x 1.3H cm|
|Filter Size||Standard #4. Considered 2 cup Cone.|
- GSI Glacier Stainless Steel Camp Cup – Here
- GSI JavaMill Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder – Here
- Jetboil Hiking Stove – Here
*Does not include Cup shown in Pictures.
See the GSI Ultralight Java Drip Coffee Maker in action with Josh from Alternative Brewing in the below video: