The Hario Cafe Press Slim is the micro french press that low-volume coffee lovers have always wanted. With only a 260ml capacity, it’s perfect for anyone who loves just a single mug of french press coffee but doesn’t love storing a bigger brewer.
The brewing process is incredibly simple and forgiving, yet the coffee quality is outstanding. Full-flavoured and full-bodied, the final cup of coffee will satisfy your palate and your soul.
Basic Cafe Press Slim Instructions:
- Grind 15g of coffee at a course setting and pour into the press.
- Fill with 250ml of near-boiling water.
- After one minute, gently press down the formed crust to saturate all the grounds.
- After four minutes, press down the plunger, pour the coffee, and enjoy.
The Hario Cafe Press Slim is built with only a few durable materials. The Hario glass carafe is heat resistant and respected around the world for its durability. The stainless steel mesh filter will last you decades, along with the BPA-Free plastic and silicone pieces.
It may be slim, but it’s the perfect compact and lightweight frenchpress for one-cup drinkers and minimal kitchens.
Hario Cafe Press Slim – Black Features
Single Cup Press Brewing – Simple process makes it easy for anyone to brew up to 250ml of stellar Frenchpress coffee.
Full-Bodied, Full-Flavoured Coffee – Produces a rich brew with a full flavour and heavy, satisfying mouthfeel.
Simple Construction – Made of just a couple parts for easy cleaning, storage, and use.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario Cafe Press Slim
- Materials: Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic, Silicone
- Dimensions: 11cm x 8cm x 17cm
- Capacity: 260ml