Make rich coffee one cup at a time with the Hario Cafeor Metal Filter Dripper – Black. Featuring a compact design and sustainable metal filter, it’s a great single-cup alternative to the usual pour over drippers.
Basic Hario Cafeor Instructions:
- Grind 12g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour into the filter.
- Pour 20ml of water over the grounds to saturate them, then rest.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 180ml of water in slow, concentric circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, remove the filter and enjoy.
The stainless steel mesh filter boosts your coffee’s flavour and aroma by allowing the coffee’s aromatic oils and micr-grounds through to your mug. It also eliminates the production of paper waste by 100% since you can use it over and over again for years.
If you’re a one-cup kind of person, this brewer will get the job done while taking virtually no space or effort.
Hario Cafeor Metal Filter Dripper – Black Features
Rich Coffee For One – Make delicious pour over style coffee one cup at a time with this simple and easy-to-use brewer.
100% Eco-Friendly – Steel mesh filter eliminates all paper waste and boosts the richness and aromas of your brew.
Light + Compact – Small brewer requires very little storage space and is easy to pack and travel with.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario Cafeor Metal Filter Dripper – Black
- Materials: BPA-Free Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: W118 x D96 x H148mm
- Capacity: 200g