Used in thousands of cafes around the world, the Hario Copper V60 2 Cup is a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers. It makes a stellar cup, is built to last for decades, and looks incredible in any kitchen.
This Japanese pour over brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
There’s a reason the V60 has become one of the world’s favorite manual coffee brewers.
The Hario Copper V60 2 Cup can brew up to four mugs and is built from solid copper. It maintains the brewing coffee’s temperature, will last for years and years, and is an eye-catch. The brass handle enables you to handle the brewer safely – even when the copper cone is hot.
Hario Copper V60 2 Cup Features
Crisp, Clean Coffee – Brew balanced pour over coffee with a clear, bright flavour.
Brews 1-4 Cups – Can easily produce up to four cups of coffee in a single brewing session.
Stylish Copper Build – Solid copper cone and brass handle look great in any modern kitchen, maintain a steady temperature, and are exceptionally durable.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario V60 2 Cup Copper
- Materials: Copper, Brass
- Brews: 1-4 Cups
- 2 Cup V60 Filters – Here
- Hario Ceramic Coffee Grinder – Here
- With 100g Capacity it is Ideal for Pour Over Methods
Hario V60 Brew Guide from Alternative Brewing: