Beloved by baristas around the world, the Hario Glass V60 – Black is a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers and professionals alike. It makes a stellar cup, is made with Hario’s own borosilicate glass, and looks incredible in any kitchen.
This Japanese pour over brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
Choose from three cone sizes: 1 cup, 2 cup, and 3 cup.
The Hario Glass V60 – Black can brew up to four mugs and is built from Hario’s own borosilicate, heat-resistant glass. It maintains the brewing coffee’s temperature, is durably created, and looks stunning. The BPA-Free black plastic base and handle detach for easy cleaning.
Hario Glass V60 – Black Features
Crisp, Clean Coffee – Brew balanced pour over coffee with a clear, bright flavour.
3 Size Options – Comes in 1 cup, 2 cup, and 3 cup sizes.
Hario Glass – Durably built with borosilicate, heat-resistant glass to give you years of brewing.
Removable Handle And Base – The BPA-Free handle and base can be removed for cleaning, making the glass cone dishwasher-safe.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario Glass V60 – Black
- Materials: Hario Glass, BPA-Free Plastic
- Brews: 1-4 Coffees
- 1 Cup V60 Filters – Here
- 2 Cup V60 Filters – Here
- Hario Ceramic Coffee Grinder – Here
- With 100g Capacity it is Ideal for Pour Over Methods
Hario V60 Brew Guide from Alternative Brewing: