The Hario Immersion Switch unites immersion brewing with V60 pour-over for a comprehensive extraction profile that affords you the ability to use various grind settings and times to manipulate the brew just the way you like it.
It’s much easier and more convenient than the conventional Hario pour-over and more forgiving on grind settings. Place the brew on and come back in a few minutes to drain it. With immersion brewing comes the opportunity to use colder water for a prolonged extraction using the Hario Immersion Switch. Brew with different water temperatures to find the balance of sweetness, body, clarity and acidity. Experiment, that’s half the fun.
Basic Hario Immersion Switch Instructions:
- Place filter in to brewer and rinse.
- Grind coffee fresh and pour into the filter.
- Add 200ml of water over the grounds to saturate them, then rest.
- After 4 minutes, press the switch to drain the brew
- When the coffee finishes draining, remove the filter and enjoy.
Hario Immersion Switch Features
Full Immersion Brewing — Brew your coffee for longer achieving a smoother richer cup.
V60 Style Cone Dripper — Count on the already famed V60 style brewer that delivers an even and consistent draw down through the curved ribbed lines.
Easy to Use — Offers complete control over your brew at the same time simple to use. Add grounds, add water and steep until your ready to let it into your cup.
Removable Parts — Clean and maintain the brewer by removing disassembling, cleaning and easily placing back together.
More accepting for various grind sizes — Full immersion is more forgiving a brew method for those new to brewing. It brings loads of potential to new recipes for anyone keen to brew their own coffee.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario Immersion Switch
|Materials||Base – Silicone rubber|
Switch – PCT resin
Stainless steel ball
- Dripper Set – Hario Immersion Switch Brewer
- Server Set – Hario Immersion Switch Brewer, 400ml Decanter, Paper filters
See the Hario Immersion Switch work below