Brew delicious coffee sustainably with the Hario Metal Drip Decanter. The eye-catching combo includes a stainless steel pour over cone with a built-in filter, along with a crystal clear 700ml glass carafe.
The metal dripper features a dual-filter that keeps sediment out of your mug, but lets some of the natural aromatic oils into your mug. The end result is a full-flavoured cup with a creamy body and crisp acidity – all without producing any paper filter waste.
Basic Hario Pour Over Instructions:
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
If you’d like to make iced coffee, you can easily add ice to the carafe before you begin brewing. The ice will flash-chill the draining coffee to make a rich, refreshing beverage.
The included 700ml carafe is built from Hario’s own glass, which is beloved around the world for its heat resistant, durable, and borosilicate properties. Together, the brewer and the carafe look stellar in any kitchen.
Hario Metal Drip Decanter Features
Rich Pour Over Coffee – Makes a killer cup of pour over coffee with a full flavor, creamy body, and crisp acidity.
Stainless Steel Filter – Built-in double filter eliminates paper waste and allows the coffee’s natural oils through to your mug to create a velvety body and rich aromatics.
Hot + Iced Coffee – Ice can be added to the carafe to facilitate iced coffee brewing.
700ml Carafe – Made from Hario’s own heat resistant, durable, and borosilicate glass.
This product includes:
- 1 x Stainless Steel 2-Cup Dripper
- 1 x Glass Carafe
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Hario Glass
- Capacity: 700ml
- Dimensions: 165mm(w) x 123mm(d) x 210mm(h)
See the Metal Drip Decanter in action: