Conveniently make coffee that’ll leave your taste buds satisfied with the Hario V60 Pour Over Decanter. Easy and simple to use, the combo includes a stainless steel Hario V60 2 Cup brewer and a 700ml glass carafe.
The Japanese-designed V60 is a world-beloved brewer that makes coffee with a clean mouthfeel, crisp acidity, and delicious bright flavour. It’s built out of solid stainless steel, which means you don’t have to worry about it ever breaking.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
To make iced coffee, simply add ice to the carafe before you brew. The coffee will drain onto the ice and flash chill, creating a rich and refreshing iced coffee.
The included 700ml carafe features a handle that makes it easy to pour coffee, even when it’s full of hot liquid. The carafe is built from Hario glass, known for its durability, heat resistance, and borosilicate properties.
Hario V60 Pour Over Decanter Features
Brew Clean, Crisp Coffee – Resulting brew has a clean body, a crisp acidity, and a bright flavor that’ll leave you satisfied.
Stainless Steel V60 – The included Hario V60 cone is solid stainless steel, which means it’ll last you for decades and will maintain your brewing temperature well.
700ml Carafe – Decants your coffee as it brews and is built from Hario’s own glass, known around the world for its durability, heat resistance, and borosilicate properties.
Hot + Iced Coffee – Add ice to the carafe to flash chill your draining coffee to make iced coffee.
This product includes:
- 1 x Stainless Steel V60 Dripper & scoop
- 1 x Borosilicate Glass server/decanter
- 40 x V60 2 Cup Filters
- 1 x Metal Coffee Scoop
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Brews: 1-4 Cups
- Capacity: 700ml