Kinto Oct Brewer is a clever design based around an octagon with eight sides. The Kinto Oct is beautiful and sleek, using crafted porcelain, made in Japan. This coffee brewer can be held easily without a handle, and has been created so that adding the paper filter and removing it are simple.
Kinto Oct Brewer Instructions:
- Grind 16g of coffee at a medium setting and place in the paper filter.
- Pour 40ml of hot water over the grounds to start the bloom.
- After thirty seconds, pour the remaining 290ml in slow circles, avoiding the sides.
- When the coffee drains out, pour your coffee and enjoy.
The Smooth flawless looks of the Kinto Oct offer a high degree of temperature stability with the dripper made form Japanese Porcelain that is fired in a giant kiln. The kiln heats up gradually taking 8 hours to reach a searing 1,000ºc before the Dripper is set to cool before being polished for that mirror look.
Kinto Oct Brewer FEATURES
Porcelain Dripper – Perfect for heat stability during brewing, it’s beautiful to look at and touch.
Made in Japan – From the giant Kiln of the Japanese Porcelain makers.
Dishwasher Safe – Easy to keep clean, you’r able to place it in the dishwasher.
Two Sizes – With a 2 or 4 Cup range, you can brew from 1 -4 Cups of coffee.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Kinto Oct Brewer
- Materials: Porcelain
- Capacity: 1-4 Cups
- 2 Cup – 115 (W) x 100 (D) x 90 mm (H)
- 4 Cup – 130 (W) x 11mm (D) x 10.5cm (H)
- 2 Cup
- 4 Cup