Embrace the mindful, focus-enhancing practice of making pour over coffee with the Kinto Slow Coffee Brewer 2 Cup. Featuring a gray porcelain design and classic brewer shape, it’s the perfect pour over cone for coffee lovers who want to venture into this style of coffee.
The internal brewer walls have micro ridges from top to bottom. These keep the paper filter from sticking to the wall and causing flow disruptions, so you can count on your coffee being rich and balanced every time.
Kinto Slow Coffee Brewer Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 15g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 30 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 210 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
The gray porcelain build is durable, heat resistant, and calming. It’s just the right size for making 1-2 cups of rich coffee.
Kinto Slow Coffee Brewer 2 Cup Features
Slow Drip Coffee — Brew smooth, bright pour over coffee the slow drip way for an elevated coffee experience.
Classic Gray Porcelain Design — Durable, heat resistant, and looks great in any kitchen.
Brews 1-2 Cups — Perfect for smaller coffee sessions where flavour is key.
This product includes:
- 1 x Kinto Slow Coffee Brewer 2 Cup
|Dimensions||ø 95 x H70 mm|