WHY BUY A PUQPRESS?
- More precise shots with reduced channelling and improved flavour.
- Consistency between every Barista.
- Speeds up the workflow – calm baristas and happy customers.
- Industry proven technology.
- No RSI issues.
Features of the M2:
- Nano non-stick tamp head reduces coffee build up.
- New advanced stiffer frame provides further precision and life span.
- New easy adjustment wheel simplifies correct setup.
- The new updated design now works perfectly with naked portafilters.
- 2 Yeah Warranty – 24-month non-consumable parts warranty. Ongoing support in case any non-consumable parts inside your Puqress become defective
In this highly competitive industry, why take the risk of less-than-perfect shot extraction?
Today’s industry standards demand perfection and consistency, which simply isn’t guaranteed by sophisticated grinders and fancy espresso machines alone.
The unparalleled engineering and state-of-the-art design of the Puqpress automatic tamper ensures perfectly compressed coffee grounds and a precisely level tamp – every time.
Puqpress is one of the fastest growing barista tools in the world and has already taken the Australian Speciality Coffee Industry by storm!
The new M2 Puqpress automatic coffee tamper offers the latest in precision technology to provide a consistent tamping experience for every cup of coffee, now designed to work perfectly with the popular Mythos One and new Mythos 2 Grinders.
There is a revolution happening in the coffee industry, and Puqpress is leading the way.
|Portafilter Compatibility||Suits 53-58.4mm baskets including VST.
All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
|Tamper Diameter||58.4mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 53mm-58.5mm.|
|Tamper Shape||Flat bottom|
|Adjustable Pressure||10-30kg (+/- 1kg)|
|Cycle Duration||1.3 seconds|
|Lower Clamp Height||Adjustable height to suit different portafilters via hex key|
|Display||LCD display for pressure adjustment|
|Cleaning Setting||Available via one-touch LCD display|
|Warranty||12-month parts & 3 months labour warranty|
|Cable Length||2.5-metre power cable|
|Input Voltage||110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||380 (D) x 180mm (W) x 170mm (H)|
|Extras||Anti-slip rubber mat|