ROK Grinder Out of Stock – Checkout the Comandante Grinder Here, a great uniform & precise Grinder built to last!
Grind coffee by hand without the hassle with the ROK Coffee Grinder. This manual grinder is built with premium aluminium and features a long side-facing handle, engineering-grade Acetal gears, and 48mm steel conical burrs to grind coffee to a uniform size.
Despite the lack of a motor to grind the coffee for you, this clever design requires less than half the revolutions and time that other manual grinders need. The lower revolution count, combined with the long handle and no-slip base, causes coffee grinding to be a quick, painless, and relatively quiet event for coffee lovers of all intensities.
The grinder has the ability to change between stepped and stepless grind settings, thanks to a pair of washers that can be installed onto the double bearing drive shaft. This means that you can choose between a limited number of defined grind size settings (ideal for most coffee brewing methods) and an infinite number of undefined settings (ideal for espresso).
The ROK Coffee Grinder also includes a metal cup that can be used to measure whole coffee beans, catch ground coffee, and tamp the coffee bed of the ROK Espresso Maker.
ROK Coffee Grinder Features
- Uniform Grounds – Featuring 48mm steel conical burrs to consistently grind coffee to a uniform size.
- Stepped / Stepless Settings – Choose how your grind size settings change with installable washers that give you the option of settings steps or an infinite gradient.
- Fast Painless Grinding – Requires less than half the revolutions other hand grinders need.
- Quiet Grinding – No motor, no loud noises.
This product includes
- ROK Hand Coffee Grinder
- Installable Washers For Stepped / Stepless Grinding
- Metal Cup / Tamper
- Premium Aluminum
- Dimensions: 21cm x D x 17.3 x 28
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
See the ROK Coffee Grinder from their successful Campaign: