PRE-ORDER & SAVE ON THE POPULAR TEN MILE VIETNAMESE COFFEE DRIPPER FOR DISPATCH MID OCTOBER 2020.
*ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE HELD FOR DISPATCH TOGETHER IF ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS ADDED.
The Ten Mile Vietnamese Coffee Dripper is an original and traditional way in Vietnam to make phin cà phê or Filter Coffee. A much loved method in Vietnam as well as around the world for brewing delicious traditional Vietnamese Iced Coffee known as cà phê đá, a perfect summer time treat!
Popularised by adding sweetened condensed milk to your cup before placing the Dripper on top to brew hot coffee slowly straight on the milk before giving it a stir and pouring the sweetened filter coffee over ice before serving. The Ten Mile Vietnamese Dripper is made from reliable, well made and easy to clean stainless steel, and includes the screw-in filter and lid to keep your brew nice and warm whilst it drips down.
How to use the Ten Mile Coffee Vietnamese Dripper
- Add 25g Dark roasted coffee, ground medium to coarse, in to filter
- Screw down Filter plate on top of coffee
- Place Brewer on top of glass or cup
- Pour in a small amount of boiling water and wait 1min
- Then add rest of water up to the top of the brewer
- Place lid on and let drip slowly in to your cup below
- Pour coffee over ice, sweetened as desired and enjoy!
TEN MILE VIETNAMESE COFFEE DRIPPER FEATURES
Vietnamese Iced Coffee – If you’re order a coffee in Vietnam, you’ll be happily surprised to get a sweet, cold and delicious Coffee Cocktail known as cà phê sữa đá.
No Filters Needed – Simply brewed through a metal filter and designed to drip slowly into your cup below.
Mirror Finish – Using Food-Grade Stainless Steel for that mirror finish and durability.
Easy to Clean – A quick rinse under the tap or in the Dishwasher will keep it sparkling clean.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Ten Mile Vietnamese Coffee Dripper
|Dimensions||(Ø Base) 10cm (Ø Brewer) 7cm (H) 8cm|
- Porlex Mini II Hand Grinder
- Kinto Handcrafted Porcelain Mug
- Ankomn Turn-n-Seal Clear Vacuum Canister
See How to make Vietnamese Drip Coffee with Josh from Alternative Brewing below!