Bring slow drip cold brew coffee to your home or cafe with the Tiamo Cold Dripper HG6333. Featuring a minimalist bamboo frame, borosilicate glassware, and stainless steel dripper and filter, this cold brewer is easy to use and produces incredible coffee.
Basic Drip Cold Brew Instructions:
- Grind your coffee at a medium setting, place in the coffee chamber, and top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to the upper chamber and set the dripper to allow one drop of water to fall per second.
- After 5-8 hours, clean the equipment and enjoy the cold brew.
Store the cold brew coffee in the fridge for up to two weeks. Use it to make glasses of iced coffee or creative cold brew drinks, such as cold brew coffee mocktails.
This cold dripper has a brewing capacity of 1200ml, which is ideal for busy cafes and cold brew loving homes. The built-in stainless steel filter makes cleaning up easy post-brewing and the brewer ships with 100 Tiamo paper filters.
Tiamo Cold Dripper HG6333 Bamboo Features
The Slow Drip Method – Brew cold brew coffee via this visually stunning method that drips ice cold water slowly over coffee grounds.
Low Acidity and Bitterness – Produces a brew that’s low in acidity and bitterness for a smooth, approachable result.
1200ml Capacity – Just large enough for busy cafes, not too large for cold brew loving homes.
Minimalist Bamboo Frame – Designed to look stunning in any kitchen or cafe.
Stainless Steel Filter – Built-in for consistent filtering and easy cleanup.
This product includes:
- 1 x Tiamo Cold Drip Bamboo HG6333
- 100 x Tiamo Paper Filters
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, Bamboo
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 60cm Tall
- Capacity: 1200ml