Make delicious Cold-drip brewed coffee at home consistently with the Tiamo Small Cold Drip HG6329. This compact cold brew tower brews well-balanced velvety sweet cold brew coffee using the slow drip method, controlling the drip rate to exact the perfect flavour every-time.
Basic Drip Cold Brew Instructions:
- Grind your coffee at a medium setting, place in the stainless coffee chamber, and top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to the upper chamber and set the dripper to allow one drop of water to fall per second.
- After 5-8 hours, clean the equipment and enjoy the cold brew.
The resulting cold brew coffee is smooth and satisfying. Store it in the fridge for up to two weeks for on-demand coffee effortlessly.
Built with durable borosilicate glass, stainless steel, and a sturdy bamboo frame. A paper filter can be added on top of the coffee grounds for even water dispersion (Tiamo paper filters sold separately) but the unit includes a built-in stainless steel filter that’s easy to clean and sits under the coffee grounds.
Shipped in custom-packed boxes lined with glass-friendly padding for safe transit.
Tiamo Small Cold Drip HG6329 WOOD FEATURES
On-demand Cold Brew Coffee – Convenient and delicious cold brewed coffee, kept cold in the fridge.
Low Acidity and Bitterness – Cold Brewed coffee is naturally less bitter and contains more sweetness for the caffeine hit without the burnt flavours.
Bamboo Frame – Superbly beautiful and compact it’ll make the ideal table centrepiece and be the talking piece in the room.
600mL Capacity – Perfectly sized for small cafes or homes looking to get started with regular cold brews.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Tiamo Small Cold Drip HG6329 Wood
- *paper filters sold separately
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, Bamboo
- Dimensions: 309.5mm (Height) x 124mm (diameter)
- Capacity: 600ml
See Josh from Alternative Brewing in the Overview and How To Video below: