The Hario V60 Ice Coffee Maker is a versatile pour over coffee set that fits in any kitchen or cafe and allows you to brew rich hot or iced coffee with ease. It features a black BPA-Free plastic Hario V60 2-Cup brewer, as well as a glass carafe.
Within the 700ml carafe fits an option ice shaft, which can be filled with ice when making iced coffee. This forces the brewed coffee to drain onto the ice and chill immediately, preserving the aromas and flavors to produce a rich and crisp glass of iced coffee.
Brief Hario V60 Iced Coffee Maker Instructions:
- Fill the ice chamber with fresh ice and insert into the carafe.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium setting and place in the brewer.
- Pour 40ml of hot water over the grounds and rest for 30 seconds.
- Pour the remaining 160ml of water or so in slow concentric circles.
- When the draining is complete, enjoy.
You can also make regular hot coffee by leaving out the ice chamber and brewing like normal.
The glass carafe is built from Hario’s own famous high borosilicate glass, a durable material that can handle hot and iced liquids and is dishwasher safe. This simple and versatile brewer is the only brewer you need if you like to switch back and forth between hot and iced coffee.
Hario V60 Ice Coffee Maker Features
Hario V60 Brewing – Brews crisp and clean coffee that’s known around the world for its quality.
Hot Or Iced Coffee – Can be used to brew hot coffee or iced coffee, thanks to the insertable glass ice chamber and BPA-Free glass.
Carafe Included – Comes with a glass carafe that’s suitable for hot or iced liquid.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario V60 Plastic Cone
- 1 x Hario Glass Carafe
- 1 x Hario Ice Chamber
- Materials: Hario Glass, BPA-Free Plastic
- Dimensions: W165 × D120 × H235mm
- Practical Capacity: 700ml
- Hario V60 2 Cup Filters – Here
- Hario Ceramic Coffee Grinder – Here
- With 100g Capacity it is Ideal for Pour Over Methods