Bring a visually stunning experience to your cafe with the Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker 25 Cup. This cold brewer doesn’t just make delicious coffee – it captivates your customers with a smooth design and fascinating process.
Slowly dripping ice cold water over coffee grounds, this Yama tower can brew up to 3.67L of coffee that’s low in acidity and bitterness. The result tastes smooth, balanced, and rich.
Basic Yama Cold Drip Brewing Instructions:
- Grind coffee beans at a medium setting.
- Pour into the middle beaker over the ceramic filter – then top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to upper beaker.
- Set drip rate to 1 drop per 1.5 seconds and watch the magic happen for 8-12 hours.
The cold brew can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks. Make a glass of iced coffee or use the concentrate to craft other creative cold brew drinks.
The glass parts are made with Yama’s borosilicate glass, the frame is crafted from rubber tree wood, and the dripper is a durable brass.
Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker – 25 Cup Features
Drip Cold Brew Coffee – Featuring the characteristic low bitterness and acidity that everyone loves about smooth, rich cold brew coffee.
Creative Drinks – Brew a concentrate to be used for creative cold brew coffee drinks.
Hands-Off Brewing – Brews over several hours while you go about your day.
Visually Captivating – Draws you into the brewing experience with sleek wood, reflective glass, and fascinating slow dripping.
3.67L Capacity – Sized to provide plenty of cold brew coffee for busy spaces.
This product includes:
- 1 x Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker
- Materials: Yama Glass, Rubber Tree Wood, Brass
- Dimensions: 29.8cm D x 29.8cm W x 113cm H
- Capacity: 3.67L
See the brew guide to the Yama Dripper from our Friends at Clive Coffee:
*Different model shown