Same day dispatch
Orders placed before 3pm
Get it today with payments as low as $xxx with:
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 3pm
- 100% Secure Online Transactions
- $9.95 Domestic Flat Rate Shipping
- Dedicated customer support
Ever wanted to steam milk, pour a micro foam latte like a barista? The Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer 50SS is a milk frother that gives you the chance without you having to drop hundreds of dollars on an expensive espresso machine.
Create steamed milk that rivals that of your favorite local cafe using the cafe-style steam wand. Featuring a double nozzle, this wand is designed to create creamy, silky milk that’s satisfyingly sweet and smooth. Say goodbye to those giant bubbles that electric milk frothers create. Overall the Bellman milk steamer is an affordable steaming alternative which can be used anywhere and does a stellar job frothing milk.
The Bellman Steamers are perfect for home or while traveling, never forgo milk anymore! Suitable for Gas, Electric, Ceramic and most Induction stove tops (must be suitable for 304 grade stainless). What are you waiting for? Start steaming milk like a pro today!
Basic Milk Steaming Instructions:
- Fill water ⅓ to ½ of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
- When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob to release some of the pressure. Then turn it off.
- Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer. Allow the tip of the wand to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, then submerge the want halfway into the milk. Turn the pitcher so that the milk begins to swirl in a circle.
- When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer and clean the wand.
- Pour your silky milk into your espresso or coffee and enjoy.
Make sure not to fill with water past the handle. If you can do that, the pressure release will keep you safe from dangerous built-up pressure.
Operating Tip; Do not operate the unit at excessive pressures. The safety release valve should not be used as an indication that the unit is ready to steam.
The Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS is built with durable 18/8 stainless steel and bakelite. These materials will allow you to use this device for decades to come on gas, electric, and induction stovetops (top must be suitable for 304 grade stainless).
Bellman Steamer Features
- Make Micro Foam Anywhere - Empowers you to produce lattes and more anywhere you go.
- Steam Like A Barista- Use the double nozzle steam wand and your favorite micro foam milk steaming jug to steam milk like a barista using a commercial machine.
- Creamy, Silk Steamed Milk - Designed to steam milk that’s creamy, silky, and satisfying.
- Durable Construction - Made with 18/8 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob.
- Pressure Release - A pressure release valve keeps you safe.
- Use Any Stovetop - Gas, electric, ceramic and most induction cooktops. This steamer can use them all.
- Materials: 18/8 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm. Base ø 11cm
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Campfire, Induction (must be suitable for 304 grade stainless).
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- Made in Taiwan
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky/heavy orders to rural, remote & offshore areas may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
We strive to ensure that your delivery arrives safely to you, but we understand that sometimes accidents happen outside of our control.
By selecting Alternative Brewing's Freight Protection you will receive a priority customer support and priority replacement of your product if it arrives damaged. You will be able to add this option to your order in checkout.
What does Freight Protection offer?
1 - Priority Customer Service – as soon as you contact our team to submit your Freight Protection claim, you will be placed into a priority queue to ensure your claim is processed as quickly as possible.
2 - Advanced Shipping – to minimise downtime without your product, once we have assessed your claim we will ship a replacement to you before we have received the damaged goods back.
Making a Freight Protection Claim
- To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product.
- All Freight Protections claims must be made within 3 business days of receiving your product.
- Freight Protection does not apply to damaged packaging and only applies to the product itself.