The Bialetti Simplicity 1L Coffee Press provides the simplest way of making quality, traditional coffee, French Press style. Made from 18/10 Stainless Steel and a durable Heat-tempered Glass Cylinder, it features a simplistic enduring design that will fit perfectly into a into any kitchen. This Bialetti Press also features a soft touch handle for a touch of elegance.
How to use the Bialetti Simplicity 1L Coffee Press:
- Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
- Put coarse ground coffee or loose tea into the pot.
- Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 3cm space at the top.
- Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down for at least 4 minutes.
- Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you. Then using the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to slowly lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Minimum pressure produces the best results.
- Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour coffee into a cup.
Bialetti Simplicity 1L Coffee Press Features
Quality Materials – 18/10 Stainless steel and durable Glass Cylinder.
French Press Coffee – A classic for any coffee lover - it produces coffee that’s full-flavoured and full-bodied.
Simplicity in Brewing – Combine coffee and water, wait a few minutes, then pour and enjoy.
Eco-Friendly Filter – A durable Stainless Steel filter enhances your coffee’s flavour and eliminates waste from paper filters.
Italian Glass – Designed to last years with heat-resistant and high borosilicate properties.
1L Capacity – Brews a large enough batch for cafes or large households.
This Product Includes
- Bialetti Simplicity 1L Coffee Press
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless steel & BorosilicateGlass cylinder
- Volume: 1L
- Capacity: 8 Cup approx.
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 10.2 x 21 cm
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.