Showing all 8 results
Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS
Bellman Espresso & Steamer – CX 25P
Bialetti Tuttocrema Milk FrotherA$49.95
ProSteam – Automatic Steamer V2 Black
Perfect Moose Automatic Milk SteamerA$9,889.00 – A$10,989.00
AeroLatte – Milk FrotherA$29.95
Cilio AeroLatte Hot Compact Milk Frother
Hario Latte Shaker Cherry Pink 70mlA$24.95
A milk frother is one device the latte lover cannot live without! Luckily for all the latte fans out there, Alternative Brewing has the best milk steamer and milk frother range in Australia! Featuring the best milk frothers from brands like Bellman, Hario, & Bialetti you’re sure to find the perfect milk foaming device for your coffee kit. Even if you prefer an espresso, having a good quality steamer on hand for when you have visitors is a must! Especially if you want to deliver cafe quality coffee to your friends. The team here at AB are absolutely in love with the stovetop milk steaming range from Bellman. available in a standalone and espresso making version, they produce a milk foam so perfect you’ll never buy barista coffee again! Rich & Smooth milk froth in seconds!
The purpose of a milk frother is to froth milk that can be added to various coffees like lattes and cappucinos. A milk frother introduces air into the milk, creating a thick, flavourful milk foam. See our guide How To Froth Milk for more information on the purpose of a milk frother.
The best milk frother is:
– A hand-held or electric milk frother
– Used with a milk frothing pitcher
– Depends on where you’re using it, at home or in a cafe
– Suitable for your coffee needs and budget
Read our How To Froth Milk guide for recommendations on the best milk frother.
Here’s how to clean a milk frother:
- Clean a milk frother with milk frother cleaner
- Mix 50ml of cleaner with 1L of water.
- Insert the milk frother’s suction tube into the solution.
- Run the solution through the milk frother.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with clean water to clean your milk frother.
Here’s how to froth milk with a milk frother at home:
- Fill 1/3 of a container with warm milk. Use cold milk for cold drinks.
- Insert the milk frother’s whisking head at an angle into the milk.
- Froth the milk for 20 seconds, slowly stirring the milk froth’s head around the milk.
- Switch off the milk frother before removing it from the milk.
See our How To Froth Milk guide for more details.
Yes, you can froth cold milk with a hand-held milk frother or an electric milk frother. Milk frothed in a milk frother should be either cold and fresh milk from the fridge or warm milk. Do not use milk at room temperature. View our How To Froth Milk guide for full instructions on frothing cold milk.
The kind of milk you use in a milk frother can be whole milk, skimmed milk or low-fat milk. Other options that can be frothed in a milk frother are almond and soy milk. Low-fat and skimmed milk is easier to foam as it creates the largest foam bubbles. The result is light and frothy but whole milk will give you the creamiest flavour.