Make a single cup of rich coffee with the Hario Cafeor Filter Set. Including a pour over filter brewer and a 200g glass cup, it’s everything you need to make and enjoy a small mug of joe.
Basic Hario Cafeor Instructions:
- Grind 12g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour into the filter.
- Pour 20ml of water over the grounds to saturate them, then rest.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 180ml of water in slow, concentric circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, remove the filter and enjoy.
The Hario Cafeor features a stainless steel mesh filter that boosts your coffee’s flavour and aroma by letting the natural oils through to the final cup. It also reduces paper waste by 100%, since you won’t need to use a single paper filter to brew.
Included with the filter is a 200g borosilicate glass cup that’ll withstand the hot coffee without a problem.
If you’re a one-cup kind of person, this brewer will get the job done while taking virtually no space or effort.
Hario “Cafeor” Filter Set Features
Rich Coffee For One – Brew rich, balanced pour over style coffee with vibrant aromas and a creamy body for one without fussing with a big brewer.
100% Eco-Friendly – Stainless steel mesh filter eliminates all paper waste and encourages a more well-rounded body and flavour.
200g Cup Included – Brew directly into the included borosilicate glass cup.
Light + Compact – Requires hardly any storage space, eliminating the large footprint of a bigger machine.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario Cafeor Filter Brewer
- 1 x Hario Cafeor Cup
- Materials: Hario Glass, BPA-Free Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: W118 x D96 x H148mm
- Capacity: 200g