It’s not only the iconic style and superior manufacturing that draws everyone to a La Pavoni Professional PL espresso machine. At their size and price you’ll find them to be unmatched in their abilities to create delicious espresso and steam milk for your morning espresso or cappuccino.
It is not all about pressing buttons and waiting, espresso is an art and the La Pavoni Lever delivers it beautifully.
Characterized as the classic lever machine, gain control over your desired flavour and strength with a brewing pressure gauge, exclusive to the Professional model. Capable of preparing 16 cups of coffee with a reliable 1.6L boiler, it’s made largely from cast brass. The La Pavoni is built to last.
La Pavoni Professional Lever espresso machine Instructions:
- Fill the boiler and wait no more than 5min for it to heat up.
- Fill the single or double basket with freshly ground coffee and tamp.
- Insert the portafilter into the group-head
- Lift up the lever to begin pre-infusion of the coffee
- Begin pressing down on the lever for espresso brewing
- Use the pressure gauge to control flow and extraction
- Complete the full press and enjoy your full-flavored espresso shot.
La Pavoni Professional PL Features
True Italian Espresso style — Lever action crema-topped espresso in minutes
Pressure Profiling capabilities — Brew your espresso using the Pressure gauge to reach 9bars.
Integral Milk Steaming Wand — Finish you cappuccinos, lattes or flat whites in style with a two-hole steam tip.
Pressure stat and water level indicator — Keeps constant pressure in the boiler with a thermostat and you’ll never let your boiler run dry.
Unparalleled Build — Solid, brass casing boiler provides excellent protection with minimum maintenance required.
This product includes:
- La Pavoni Professional PL Espresso Machine and group handle
- 1x Double & 1x Single 52mm Filter Basket
- Two-Piece Drip Tray
- 1x Tamp
|Boiler Pressure||0.7 – 0.8 Bar|
|Heating Time||5 minutes|
|Heating Element||950 W|
|Steam Delivery||10 minutes|
|Dimensions||320mm (H), 200 (W), 290 (D)|
See the La Pavoni Professional in Action here: