Limited Numbers Available
Rich and balanced espresso no longer requires a plug, thanks to the latest ROK Espresso Maker GC. This electricity free espresso maker uses 5-10 bars of pressure, generated by two levers on the sides of the device, to force hot water through the bed of finely ground coffee, producing espresso that rivals that of the great electric espresso machine manufacturers.
The ROK is built primarily out of engine-grade aluminum that is guaranteed by the company to last 10 years. The few plastic parts are BPA-Free. The portafilter comes with an attachable double-spout for splitting espresso shots between two people or beverages.
A stainless steel milk frother is included, enabling you to make flat whites and cappuccinos, as well as a coffee scoop that doubles as a tamper. The entire set comes neatly packaged in a portable storage tin.
To use the ROK to brew espresso, add finely ground coffee to the portafilter, tamp it down, and insert the portafilter tightly into the frame. Add boiling water to the water chamber, lift up the levels for a few seconds, then press them down and watch as rich, crisp espresso flows down.
ROK Espresso Maker GC Features
- Rich Espresso – The ROK’s double arms are capable of producing 5-10 bars of pressure, matching the standards of modern electric espresso technology.
- Use Any Coffee – You’re not restricted to pods or capsules, so use any coffee you’d like.
- Aluminum Frame – Durable and guaranteed to last 10 years.
- Brew Anywhere – Brew espresso off the grid, thanks to the no-electricity design.
- Milk Frother – Froth milk for your own flat white or cappuccino.
- Storage Tin – Take your ROK on the road or across the globe.
This product includes
- ROK Espresso Maker
- Portafilter + Attachable Double Spout
- Device Storage Tin
- Stainless Steel Milk Frother
- Coffee Scoop / Tamper
- Premium Aluminum, BPA-Free Plastic
- Dimensions: 30.9cm x 26.9 x 20.1
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Metal Warranty: 10 Years
See how to make the perfect ROK from the designer:
See the ROK in Action from our friends at Otten: