The Barista Hustle Milk Pitcher has been designedby Matt Perger and the team from Barista Hustle. Meticulously aligned in all directions rightdown to the millimetre, the Barista Hustle Milk Pitcher is versatile, precise,and durable enough to withstand busy cafe environments. Available in ahigh-sheen, glossy silver finish and available in 400ml and 600ml sizes.
- Precise Alignment: The handle and spout are perfectly aligned in all directions to +/- 2 millimeters to ensure consistent pours and symmetrical latte art.
- Versatile Spout: Designed for high accuracy latte art, the Barista Hustle spout is wide enough for slow-settas and narrow enough for detailed pouring.
- Durable Build: The professional grade stainless steel is perfect for a tough cafe environment. Thick 0.9mm stainless bends less and holds shape longer, while the fully flush laser welded handle has no un-washable crevices around the join and is made to last.
- Fill Markers: Etched markers on the inside of the pitcher allow baristas to quickly fill the pitcher with an accurate amount of milk. Placed on both sides of the spout, they provide milk level indication for both left and right handers that helps to reduce waste.
Please note: It is recommended that this pitcher is hand washed with warm water and dish soap before use.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.