> Request a price match
Get it today with payments as low as $xxx with:
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 3pm
- 100% Secure Online Transactions
- $9.95 Domestic Flat Rate Shipping
- Dedicated customer support
With the Bellman Espresso & Steamer CX 25P, you’ll never be more than a few simple steps away from rich and delicious espresso and steamed milk. Create espresso and steamed milk that will rival your favorite local cafe - all with the heat of your stove.
This espresso maker brews espresso that’s akin to the stove top espresso you could get from a moka pot. It’s intense, it can be topped with crema, and it’s great alone or paired with milk. Brew anywhere from 3-9 cofffees and serve the whole crew.
The attached pressure gauge lets you know exactly when enough pressure is built up to brew a balanced shot. It also tells you just the right moment to stop brewing.
The cafe-style steam wand is designed to rival commercial espresso machines. With it, you’ll be able to create that creamy, silky steamed milk you love in cappuccinos and flat whites.
Bellman Brewing Instructions:
- Add water to the reservoir for your desired yield.
- Add ground coffee using one of the pre-measured scoops based on your desired yield.
- Place the Bellman Espresso & Steamer CX 25P on high heat.
- Just before the gauge reads green, let the espresso fall into a mug and maintain the pressure at the start of the green zone until you have poured the espresso. Remove from heat if need.
- Place the unit back on heat until the gauge reads near the top of the green zone, and use the steam wand to froth milk in a jug. Add steamed, frothed milk to your espresso and enjoy!
Operating Tip; Do not operate the unit at excessive pressures. The safety release valve should not be used as an indication that the unit is ready to steam.
This espresso maker and steamer works with induction (top must be suitable for 304 grade stainless), gas, and electric stovetops. If you find yourself camping, it’ll work over a fire as well, making delicious campsite coffee a reality. The stainless steel body and bakelite construction will serve you for decades.
Bellman Espresso & Steamer – CX 25P Features
Easy Stovetop Espresso - Brew rich, creamy espresso on gas, electric, ceramic and most induction cooktops with this simple brewer.
Attached Pressure Gauge - Tells you exactly when it’s time to pull your espresso shots and when the brewing is complete.
Cafe-Style Milk Steaming - Create silky, creamy steamed milk like a barista using the cafe-style steam wand.
Durable Construction - Made with 18/8 stainless steel and durable bakelite for decades of use.
Campsite Ready - Light, portable, and great for campsite coffee.
3-9 Serves - Brews anywhere from 3-9 espressos.
Latest Model - Version 2 with updated Pressure Gauge.
This Product Includes
- 1 x Bellman Espresso & Steamer - CX 25P
20 x Paper Filters
- Materials: 18/8 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm Base ø 11cm
- Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cup Capacity
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Campfire, Induction (must be suitable for 304 grade stainless).
- Made in Taiwan.
- Joyresolve Groove Compact Portable Coffee Grinder
- Milk Steaming Jugs - Here
- Paper Filters - Here
- Bellman CX25P Tamper - Here
- Bellman Complete Bundle - Includes Bellman Tamp and Milk Jug
- Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS (no espresso)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky/heavy orders to rural, remote & offshore areas may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
We strive to ensure that your delivery arrives safely to you, but we understand that sometimes accidents happen outside of our control.
By selecting Alternative Brewing's Freight Protection you will receive a priority customer support and priority replacement of your product if it arrives damaged. You will be able to add this option to your order in checkout.
What does Freight Protection offer?
1 - Priority Customer Service – as soon as you contact our team to submit your Freight Protection claim, you will be placed into a priority queue to ensure your claim is processed as quickly as possible.
2 - Advanced Shipping – to minimise downtime without your product, once we have assessed your claim we will ship a replacement to you before we have received the damaged goods back.
Making a Freight Protection Claim
- To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product.
- All Freight Protections claims must be made within 3 business days of receiving your product.
- Freight Protection does not apply to damaged packaging and only applies to the product itself.