The CM-100 Plus Coffee Roast Color Analyser allows you to classify the roasting degree (or delta) between whole bean and ground to better understand the roasting curve and end result. The goal is for better quality control, whether you're a coffee roasting vendor, coffee shop owner or passionate home roaster. The CM-100 Plus supports fast key, has high accurate measurements, works on long hours (up to 6 continuous hours of use), and is easy to carry and store.
The CM-100 Plus is the latest version of the Coffee Roast Colour Analyser, and comes in Black, with red infra-red LED lights.
Features of the CM-100+:
- NIR photometer tells the caramelisation from the coffee beans or ground
- Roast degree measuring range: 5-130
- Accuracy: Reads in both SCAA and Agtron scale
- One touch quick measuring key
- Infrared photometer reads the caramelisation from the coffee beans or grounds
- Stores up to 200 measurement results
- Supports SCAA scale
- Can be used while charging
- Auto-power off setting
- Supports measurements results output to PC
- Working hours: 6
- Warm-up time: 1 minute
- 2.6 inch 128 x 64 OLED panel size
- Light: Infra-red LED
- Sensor: Infra-red Sensor
- Battery: Li-ion 1150 mAh Battery
- Working Temp of 0-45C
- Dimensions: 123.4mm x 123.4mm x 132mm
- Weight: 230g
- AC adapter: 110 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Charging input: 5V, 2A
- Certification: CE, FCC (every two years)
- Panel Colour: Red
- Housing Colour: Black
- Housing material: ABS and Aluminium
- Charging Method: microUSB Port
- Log Output: microUSB Cable
Using the CM-100+ is simple:
1. Fill the tray with whole beans or ground coffee.
2. Using the metal ruler, ensure the coffee is evenly spread and as level as possible.
3. Once the CM-100+ has warmed up, select your application (ground or whole bean) and place CM-100+ over the coffee.
4. Then press enter. You can rotate the device at 90 degrees to check an average of measurements.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.