> Request a price match
Get it today with payments as low as $xxx with:
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 3pm
- 100% Secure Online Transactions
- $9.95 Domestic Flat Rate Shipping
- Dedicated customer support
Keep your espresso machine performing efficiently with Cafetto Espresso Clean. This cleaner works quickly, is certified as safe for your equipment, and won’t taint your espresso flavour.
Certified by protocol P152 by the National Sanitation Foundation, this espresso machine cleaner is completely safe, non-corrosive, and won’t taint your espresso with off flavours. It’s a powerful, effective cleaner without any negative side effects.
- Replace the espresso basket with a “blind” filter.
- Use 1 level scoop of Cafetto in the blind filter and insert it into the group securely.
- Start a brewing cycle for 10 seconds to dissolve the cleaner, then turn it off for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop the cycle four additional times - 10 on, 10 off.
- Remove the “blind” filter and rinse under warm water
- Reinsert the filter and run a start and stop cycle 10 times - 5 on, 2 off.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
Group Handle Cleaning Instructions:
- Mix 500ml of hot water and 2 scoops of Cafetto cleaner.
- Soak the group handles and filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in warm water.
It’s effective, it’s quick, and it easily flows into your regular daily cleaning routine.
Cafetto Espresso Clean Features
Quickly Cleans Espresso Machines - Transforms a dirty machine into a spotless one in less than ten minutes, keeping the machine healthy and the espresso tasty.
Safe + Non-Corrosive - Certified to protocol P152 by the National Sanitation Foundation as a non-corrosive and safe cleaner.
Taste and Taintless - Protocol P152 also ensures that the cleaner won’t taint your espresso flavour with off flavours.
This product includes
- 1 x Cafetto Espresso Clean
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky/heavy orders to rural, remote & offshore areas may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
We strive to ensure that your delivery arrives safely to you, but we understand that sometimes accidents happen outside of our control.
By selecting Alternative Brewing's Freight Protection you will receive a priority customer support and priority replacement of your product if it arrives damaged. You will be able to add this option to your order in checkout.
What does Freight Protection offer?
1 - Priority Customer Service – as soon as you contact our team to submit your Freight Protection claim, you will be placed into a priority queue to ensure your claim is processed as quickly as possible.
2 - Advanced Shipping – to minimise downtime without your product, once we have assessed your claim we will ship a replacement to you before we have received the damaged goods back.
Making a Freight Protection Claim
- To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product.
- All Freight Protections claims must be made within 3 business days of receiving your product.
- Freight Protection does not apply to damaged packaging and only applies to the product itself.