Same day dispatch
Orders placed before 3pm
Get it today with payments as low as $xxx with:
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 3pm
- 100% Secure Online Transactions
- $9.95 Domestic Flat Rate Shipping
- Dedicated customer support
The Espro CB1 makes 1.4L of cold brew coffee that is a delicious, smooth cold brew concentrate. The Cold Brew Kit has everything you need to start brewing, and in as little as 24hrs you can enjoy it over ice, with milk, or just by itself for a stronger coffee beverage.
The specific design of the Espro CB1 ensures there’s no mess and practically very little clean up with a removable and compostable paper filter. Backing up this paper filter is a Mesh Filter intended to further protect your brew from any unwanted grinds from getting in the final cup.
The CB1 brewer features an easy-release valve which opens automatically when you attach the brewer to the growler via the funnel, and closes off again once the brewer is removed from the growler for a clean transfer of the brew.. The Growler is made from UV-protected glass, resealable, and conveniently portable. It features measurements on the side of the bottle to assist you with the recipes and ratios of Cold Brewing Coffee.
How to make Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate:
- Insert the mesh filter and paper filter into the brewer.
- Fill the brewer with coarse-ground coffee (or loose leaf tea) according to your recipe.
- Add water to the brewer according to your recipe, ensuring all grinds are immersed in water.
- Cover the brewer with the lid and allow the coffee to brew for 12-24 hours at room temperature.
- Place the funnel over the growler and place the brewer on top of the funnel.
- Your cold brew will start to drain automatically and will drain completely in approximately 20 minutes.
Espro CB1 Cold Brew Kit - 1.4L Features
Double filtered – Using Paper and Mesh Filters for a clean taste and an easy clean every time.
Easy Release Feature – This lets you place the Brewer on top of the Growler and it will automatically filter your brew straight into the growler.
UV-protected Glass Growler – Resealable and portable, you can keep you cold brew for upto two weeks in the fridge.
1.4L of Concentrate – One batch is enough coffee for weeks of your morning cup of Joe.
This product includes:
- Stainless Steel Brewer with mesh filter
- Plastic Funnel
- Glass UV-Protected Growler
- 5 x Compostable paper filters
|Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-free Plastic, Micro Mesh, Paper Filters
- Stainless Steel
See the instructional video of the Espro CB1 Cold Brew Kit - 1.4L below:
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky/heavy orders to rural, remote & offshore areas may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
We strive to ensure that your delivery arrives safely to you, but we understand that sometimes accidents happen outside of our control.
By selecting Alternative Brewing's Freight Protection you will receive a priority customer support and priority replacement of your product if it arrives damaged. You will be able to add this option to your order in checkout.
What does Freight Protection offer?
1 - Priority Customer Service – as soon as you contact our team to submit your Freight Protection claim, you will be placed into a priority queue to ensure your claim is processed as quickly as possible.
2 - Advanced Shipping – to minimise downtime without your product, once we have assessed your claim we will ship a replacement to you before we have received the damaged goods back.
Making a Freight Protection Claim
- To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product.
- All Freight Protections claims must be made within 3 business days of receiving your product.
- Freight Protection does not apply to damaged packaging and only applies to the product itself.