These pure nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Chargers are designed for use with The Original NitroPress. These chargers contain pure food grade nitrogen(E941) and are designed to be used specifically for serving coffee, cocktails, tea, and other beverages at home, or in any professional hospitality environment. The Coffee Cocktail Chargers work with similar principles to a full draught beer nitro system, with a reduced footprint and no need for large gas bottles.
- Quick and easy to use
- Use one charger for each 500ml of liquid
- Fully recyclable once used
- Batch make cocktails for speed and efficiency
- Serve two coffees or up to four cocktails in one hit
- Use with the Original NitroPress for best results (sold separately)
- Store in the fridge ready to use at any time.
- Keep contents fresh in the fridge
- Can be used to infuse beverages with all natural ingredients (cinnamon sticks, mint leaves, cacao nibs, etc.)
1. Fill canister with cold brew coffee (add ice ifdesired).
2. Screw on canister head hand tight to ensure a seal is made.
3. Insert pure nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Charger into the charger holder.
4. Tighten cartridge cap to pressurise the device.
5. Shake the NitroPress for 30 seconds or so before each serve for best results.
6. Pull trigger and dispense into a clear glass for best effect.
7. Once all the liquid is dispensed, pull the trigger to release pressure.
8. Unscrew the canister head and repeat from step 1.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.