> Request a price match
Get it today with payments as low as $xxx with:
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 3pm
- 100% Secure Online Transactions
- $9.95 Domestic Flat Rate Shipping
- Dedicated customer support
Rhino Coffee Gear's milk pitcher rinsers are increasing as an industry favourite, both in Australia and around the globe. With different sizes and features to suit many budgets and applications, Rhino Pitcher Rinsers are a great option for a cafe, coffee bar, or restaurant of any size.
The RHPR600-H includes a standard Rhino 600mm Rinser as well as the new hexagonal grate design. This new grate allows for better drainage and less surface area, minimising liquid build-up on the grate.
- Hexagonal grate design for the minimal liquid build-up and better drainage
- Bigger Vessels: the large actuator plate makes it useful across a broader range of equipment
- Optional Spinjet Spray Mechanism, the new spinet valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than normal rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea and coffee grounds, milk and other residues that tend to hold firm
- Install Parts included with each rinser you will find some fittings and hoses to make installation easier ( 3/8 push fit inlet plus elbow option, 1 metre of inlet hose and drain hose with clip). It is recommended a Pressure limiting valve (PLV - also known as a Pressure Restricting Valve or Water Pressure Regulator) is used when installing on the mains water line
- NSF Certified All Rhino Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified
- Dimensions (approx): Width - 238mm x Length - 600mm
- Drain Hose Size: 25mm/1 inch
- Depth Requirements - The Rhino rinsers are 40mm deep, however, this is without fittings. We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
- Variations - Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand before cutting into benchtop surfaces. Bombora does not take responsibility for installation cut out errors and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky/heavy orders to rural, remote & offshore areas may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
We strive to ensure that your delivery arrives safely to you, but we understand that sometimes accidents happen outside of our control.
By selecting Alternative Brewing's Freight Protection you will receive a priority customer support and priority replacement of your product if it arrives damaged. You will be able to add this option to your order in checkout.
What does Freight Protection offer?
1 - Priority Customer Service – as soon as you contact our team to submit your Freight Protection claim, you will be placed into a priority queue to ensure your claim is processed as quickly as possible.
2 - Advanced Shipping – to minimise downtime without your product, once we have assessed your claim we will ship a replacement to you before we have received the damaged goods back.
Making a Freight Protection Claim
- To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product.
- All Freight Protections claims must be made within 3 business days of receiving your product.
- Freight Protection does not apply to damaged packaging and only applies to the product itself.