Same day dispatch
Orders placed before 3pm
Get it today with payments as low as $xxx with:
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 3pm
- 100% Secure Online Transactions
- $9.95 Domestic Flat Rate Shipping
- Dedicated customer support
The Yama Silverton Stainless Steel Coffee/Tea Dripper is a do-it-all kind of brewer. Not only is it beautifully designed, but it is capable of making coffee or tea a variety of ways, keeping you from having to buy multiple brewers for different purposes.
The trick is in the Yama Silverton’s adjustable flow rate knob. This knob allows you to control exactly how quickly brewed coffee drains - if you want it to drain at all. This makes it possible for the device to make immersion coffee, pour over coffee, cold brew coffee and tea, and hot tea - all without using a second brewer.
The doubles stainless steel filter encourages a rich brew without allowing you to take a mouthful of coffee grounds, but it can be doubled with Kalita’s 185 Filters for a cleaner body.
The brewing cone and the carafe are both made with Yama’s high borosilicate, heat proof glass and are dishwasher safe. The base of the brewer is made with a no-slip silicone, so you don’t have to worry about the brewer sliding when you don’t want it to.
Instructions for Use:
- Open valve and place decanter underneath filter holder.
- Preheat & rinse the metal and ceramic filter with hot water.
- Grind your desired amount of coffee to a medium coarseness. We suggest 1 gram of coffee per 18 grams of water.
- Close Valve and add ground coffee to your filter.
- Add 50-75 grams of your brewing water to the coffee and let stand 30-45 seconds. This is called the bloom. Agitate bloom as desired.
- Pour the remainder of your brewing water in the center of the coffee bed and move slowly out in a circular pattern.
- Full brew should take 3 to 3:45 minutes. Open valve to dispense coffee into decanter
Yama Silverton Stainless Steel Coffee/Tea Dripper Features
4-In-1 Brewing - Can be used to maker immersion coffee, pour over coffee, cold brew, and tea, thanks to the flow rate adjustment knob.
Stainless Steel Filter - Double metal filter encourages rich brew and keeps grounds out of your final mug.
Paper Filters Compatible - Can be used with Kalita 185 Filters if you’re a paper filter fan.
High Borosilicate Yama Glass - Will last you years to come.
No-Slip Base - No need to worry about slipping. Stays exactly where you place it
This Product Includes
- Yama Silverton Stainless Steel Coffee/Tea Dripper
- Base and Filter Holder
- Materials: Yama Glass, Stainless Steel, Silicone
- Dimensions: 16.8cm x 20.1cm x 28cm Tall
- Carafe Capacity: 450g
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
* Please note bulky/heavy orders to rural, remote & offshore areas may attract additional delivery fees.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST each day will be dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions – Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Alternative Brewing cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Alternative Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees.
Authority to Leave Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Authority to Leave box at the checkout page on the website when placing an order, Alternative Brewing’s agent/delivery partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises.
Alternative Brewing, and its agents/delivery partners associated with the delivery of your parcel, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from you providing Authority to Leave for your delivery. You agree to release Alternative Brewing from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of your election to choose Authority to Leave for your delivery.
If you do not provide Alternative Brewing Authority to Leave for your delivery, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
We strive to ensure that your delivery arrives safely to you, but we understand that sometimes accidents happen outside of our control.
By selecting Alternative Brewing's Freight Protection you will receive a priority customer support and priority replacement of your product if it arrives damaged. You will be able to add this option to your order in checkout.
What does Freight Protection offer?
1 - Priority Customer Service – as soon as you contact our team to submit your Freight Protection claim, you will be placed into a priority queue to ensure your claim is processed as quickly as possible.
2 - Advanced Shipping – to minimise downtime without your product, once we have assessed your claim we will ship a replacement to you before we have received the damaged goods back.
Making a Freight Protection Claim
- To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product.
- All Freight Protections claims must be made within 3 business days of receiving your product.
- Freight Protection does not apply to damaged packaging and only applies to the product itself.