Ever wanted to steam milk, pour a micro foam latte like a barista? The Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer 50SS gives you the chance without you having to drop hundreds of dollars on an expensive espresso machine.
Create steamed milk that rivals that of your favorite local cafe using the cafe-style steam wand. Featuring a double nozzle, this wand is designed to create creamy, silky milk that’s satisfyingly sweet and smooth. Say goodbye to those giant bubbles that electric milk frothers create. Overall the Bellman milk steamer is an affordable steaming alternative which can be used anywhere and does a stellar job frothing milk.
The Bellman Steamers are perfect for home or while traveling, never forgo milk anymore! Suitable for Gas, Electric, Ceramic and most Induction stove tops . What are you waiting for? Start steaming milk like a pro today!
Basic Milk Steaming Instructions:
- Fill water ⅓ to ½ of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
- When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob to release some of the pressure. Then turn it off.
- Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer. Allow the tip of the want to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, then submerge the want halfway into the milk. Turn the pitcher so that the milk begins to swirl in a circle.
- When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer and clean the wand.
- Pour your silky milk into your espresso or coffee and enjoy.
Make sure not to fill with water past the handle. If you can do that, the pressure release will keep you safe from dangerous built-up pressure.
The Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS is built with durable 18/8 stainless steel and bakelite. These materials will allow you to use this device for decades to come on gas, electric, and induction stovetops.
Bellman Steamer Features
- Make Micro Foam Anywhere – Empowers you to product lattes and more anywhere you go.
- Steam Like A Barista– Use the double nozzle steam wand and your favorite micro foam milk steaming jug to steam milk like a barista using a commercial machine.
- Creamy, Silk Steamed Milk – Designed to steam milk that’s creamy, silky, and satisfying.
- Durable Construction – Made with 18/8 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob.
- Pressure Release – A pressure release valve keeps you safe.
- Use Any Stovetop – Gas, electric, ceramic and most induction cooktops. This steamer can use them all.
- Materials: 18/8 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Campfire, Induction (must be suitable for 304 grade stainless).
- Weight: 1.24 kg
Wholesale – APPLY HERE – Exclusive Distributor Australia and New Zealand
See the Bellman steamer Overview and Latte Art Tips with Josh from Alternative Brewing here: