Induction stove owners rejoice! The Bialetti Moka Induction allows you to brew rich, full-bodied espresso on your induction stove (along with any other type of stove). Here in 3-cup and 6-cup sizes, you’ll be able to brew just the right amount of coffee for your circumstances.
The stovetop espresso that this moka pot brews is delicious and not difficult to make. Simply add water to the reservoir, add coffee to the basket, add heat, and let the magic happen.
Basic Stovetop Espresso Instructions:
- Grind 24g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy.
Enjoy the espresso on its own or pair it with other ingredients. Add steamed milk for a flat white or hot water for an americano.
The Bialetti Moka Induction’s simple parts are easy to clean and keep track of. The water chamber is made of stainless steel and the upper chamber is made from aluminum with a gold finish. The handle is a heat-resistant, soft-touch silicone that allows you to handle the device at any time.
Bialetti Moka Induction Features
Rich Stovetop Espresso – Make stovetop espresso that’s flavorful and balanced at home.
Easy Brewing – Add water, add coffee grounds, heat, and enjoy in 4-6 minutes.
Simple Parts And Construction – All parts are built simply with durable stainless steel and aluminum.
Soft-Touch Handle – Allows you to handle the brewer safely, even immediately after use.
Induction Stove Compatible – Works on all stovetops, including induction.
This product includes:
- 1 x Bialetti Moka Induction
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Aluminum (Gold Finish), Silicone
- Brew Capacity: 3 Cup, 6 Cup
- Stovetops: All (Including Induction)
See the Moka Induction in Action Below: