The Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer offers an extra degree of reliability and consistency to your espresso brewing experience. Once installed, the Sensor will continue to read the temperature of the water flowing directly from the boiler just before it contacts the ground coffee.
The ideal coffee brewing temperature (88ºc – 94ºc) whilst still a range, having the sensor available to display the current temperature in the group head accurately to 0.1ºc means you’ll be able to achieve repeatable delicious results time and time again.
Everything is included for a quick and easy installation. See below for compatible Espresso Machines.
How to install:
- Make sure the group is cold, machine is switched off and if plumbed to water mains, turn off water mains tap.
- Remove the hexagonal nut on top of the E61 Group head.
- Screw in the main part of the Thermometer, making sure that the copper washer is installed.
- Push in the thermometer as far back as it will go and tighten both nuts with a wrench.
- Turn on machine water mains and try to make a coffee with blind filter – check for leaks – tighten if necessary.
Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer Features
Accurate Brew Water and Standby Readings – With a temperature range from -50°c to 200°c and precise to 0.1°c.
Easy to Install – No machine experience needed. It’s as simple as undoing a screw and screwing the Thermometer in place.
No need for Teflon tape or sealant – With Copper washers and an included Fixed wrench, it’s easy and leak-proof.
180° Rotatable LCD Display – Adjust it in order to have it upright and visible when standing in front of the machine.
Reliable and Quick reading – Know exactly what temperature it’s at the moment you turn the Sensor on.
This Product Includes
- Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer
- Stainless Steel Adapter installed on Digital Thermometer
- Hex Key
- Fixed Wrench
- 3 x Copper Washers
- Instruction Manual
|Dimensions||37mm (W) x 61mm (H)|
|LCD display size||20mm (W) x 7.5mm (D)|
|Display||Celsius or Fahrenheit readings|
- Luminaire Espresso Shot Timer – Here
- Coffee Machine Descaler – Here
- Acaia Lunar Espresso Brewing Scales – Here
See how easy it is to install: