Used in thousands of cafes around the world, the Hario V60 Metal Dripper 02 – Matte Black is a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers. It makes a stellar cup, is built to last for decades, and looks incredible in any kitchen.
This Japanese pour over brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
There’s a reason the V60 has become one of the world’s favorite manual coffee brewers.
This Hario V60 Metal Dripper 02 can brew up to four mugs and is built from solid metal and features a modern, minimal matte black finish. It maintains the brewing coffee’s temperature, will last for years and years, and is an eye-catch. The handle enables you to handle the brewer safely – even when the cone is hot.
Hario Metal Black V60 2 Cup Features
Crisp, Clean Coffee – Brew balanced pour over coffee with a clear, bright flavour.
Brews 1-4 Cups – Can easily produce up to four cups of coffee in a single brewing session.
Metal Build – Solid metal cone maintain a steady temperature, and are exceptionally durable.
Matte Black Finish — Minimal and modern, looking great in any cafe or kitchen.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario Metal Black V60 2 Cup
- Materials: Metal
- Brews: 1-4 Cups